Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Strange things

Walking around here you come across all sorts of things that an American would find a little bizzare. I try and take pictures of whatever I catch, and here are some:

Ever heard of the car brand called "Great Wall"? Yeah I didnt think so:

Swastika's can be found on walls and sold in stores as charms, dont ask me why


This is a vegetable similar to a cucumber in taste and appearance, except times 100. They really are as big as toddlers. You go up to the cart, the guy cuts u off a piece, and gives you salt and sumac to put on it, and you just eat it there. Its quite delicious.

Apple soft drink. I wouldn't recommend it...

WHY IS MILEY CYRUS HERE??

Yep, thats a rabbit on top of a multi million dollar building

Toyota I dont think you made this

Sheep crossing the road in the countryside, the shepherd is just chillin

Cow cruising the neighborhood in my uncles town

1 comment:

  1. Mirinda Orange is really good..you should try that! It's like Fanta and Sunkist, on CRACK. Haha. In my language, we call those garden cucumbers, cak-ree, I actually grow ones like that in my garden (well my dad does), and they grow to that size as well mA..we didn't grow them this year but next year we will (dad didn't have much time so we only grew peppers and tomatoes)and I will give you a bunch isA. As for the Swastika, actually it's a Hindu sign for peace, that was used way before that Swastika was the sign for Nazi's. You find them alot in pakistan too..and you'll notice that the Swastika is tilted differently which denotes the difference between the two!

    ReplyDelete